- As a result of my participation in the GO Brooklyn studio tour, David Barthold‘s work was picked up and published online in VERDAD magazine. Go see it now!
- Scotty Albrecht recently published a portfolio-esque postcard set with POTTER STYLE/ RANDOM HOUSE featuring 25 smaller works. The set is currently being sold at various retail spots, including Urban Outfitters and Barnes & Nobles.
- This past October & November he had two sales with FAB.com featuring an assortment of prints, totes, and other editioned work. There was a sale on both the US FAB site as well as the EURO FAB site.
- He is currently making a new body of work for a two person show in May with Damion Silver at COLAB on Atlantic Avenue here in Brooklyn.
- Libby recently spoke at Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair about her Here & Now Project.
- She also spent a week at California State University at Northridge, speaking on her work, leading workshops and genrally hob-nobbing with great students.