The Gowanus Studio Space is dedicated to helping artists and designers create the objects they desire. Our Fab shop is equipped with professional grade woodworking, welding, and machining tools – and kept in perfect operation by our dedicated shop Staff. Cleanliness and organization are key to a shared shop. Chaos is what makes shops suck. We are lucky to have a great group of members using the space together that are able to remain respectful and tidy while working, and respect the equipment so that everyone has a productive experience.
Members enjoy 24hr access to the studio and it’s shops starting at just $125/month.
- 3hp 1974 Rockwell Unisaw
- 8″ 220V Jointer
- 14″ Delta Bandsaw
- 12″ Sliding Chop saw
- 13″ Ryobi Planer
- 13″ 1940 cast iron Wells Thickness Planer
- Spindle Sander
- 12″ Delta Disk Sander
- 11″ Wood Lathe
- Floor Standing Delta Drill Press
- Powermatic Mortising Machine
- Shop Air at 90psi
- Bridgeport Vertical Mill with Power X-Feed and Sony DRO + Full set of R8 collets in 16ths.
- Logan 11″ Metal Lathe with Aloris tool changer + round and square collets.
- 36″ Wide Kick-Shear
- Drill press with Tap-Matic Tapping head
- 10″ Arbor Press
- Abrasive Chop saw
- Miller Synchrowave Tig/Stick welder
- Lincoln Tig / Stick Welder
- Lincoln Mig welder